All these phrases to start a conversation are not taken from the head, they are worth serious research. So read and remember.
- The best phrase to start a conversation if you want a long-term relationship is “I like your jacket/skirt/blouse” Do you
want to start dating her? Then pay a compliment to her wardrobe choice. The journal of personality Psychology Social Psychology found that women are more likely to trust those men who make compliments without sexual overtones.
- If you are in a bar / disco, start the conversation with “Do you want to dance?»
According to research by the magazine Sex Roles, 70% of women believe that this is the most appropriate phrase to start a conversation if you are in a bar.
- If you meet for the first time, start a conversation with “I didn’t happen to see you anywhere? Your face looks familiar to me “
New York University conducted research and found that this phrase works great for starting conversations with strangers. It sounds something like ” You are very attractive. What’s your name?”, but it’s much less confusing.
- The best way to start a conversation at a party: “I don’t usually do this, but I just wanted to come up and say hi. Let’s have a drink together?”
This phrase is unobtrusive and contains a direct offer a call to action, so she will probably say Yes.
- If you are in public transport, refer to it as: “Can I help you with your bag?” / “Can I help you down?”
Girls love it when you take care of them. Your act of kindness and concern will surely endear her to you.
- The best way to start a conversation is if one of you is shy and you have mutual friends: “Hi, have you seen Lyosha/Pasha/
This innocent phrase will not scare away a shy girl and will help to continue the conversation.
- If you want a one-night stand, then the phrase ” Why are you dressed so strangely?» it will help you get started.
The University of Kentucky claims that those ladies who are not set up for a long-term relationship prefer more brazen men who are not shy to flirt. If this phrase doesn’t scare her off, then it’s probably what you need.
- The best phrase to start a conversation with a colleague: “Do you know any good exhibition / interesting museum where you can go for a weekend?”
This will not only demonstrate your cultural level, but also help you choose a topic for a subsequent conversation. Don’t forget to invite her to this very museum or exhibition at the end.